Do you want a stove top kettle without metal or plastic parts to give you an aftertaste or leech in chemicals? Want a glass pot that comes with an included tea infuser to make gourmet loose leaf tea? A glass teapot that can be used without the infuser to make blooming teas? Well, the Munich stovetop kettle and infuser teapot is the answer. Munich is not only one of our top sellers, its also our in house favorite!
- Classic and Elegant Design. it comes with a removable infuser that can be used to steep loose leaf teasse teas and spices.
- Heat safe
- highest quality Medical Grade Borosilicate Glass construction
- Lifetime Warranty against clouding – High Quality Medical grade glassware
- 1250ml/42 fl. oz capacity makes up to 4-5 cups of tea
*Does not include warmer
How to Steep Loose Leaf Tea
- Step 1: Remove the silicone cap and and wire-mesh infusion basket. Fill the basket with 1-2 teaspoons of tea leaves.
- Step 2: Remove the black outer lid and fill the teapot with hot water.
- Step 3: Replace the black lid, infusion basket, and silicone cap. Allow tea to steep for 1-7 minutes depending on preference and variety of tea (see below for a list of steeping times).
- Step 4: Remove the silicone cap and infusion basket to keep your tea from steeping further, and replace them to prevent spills. Enjoy your delicious cup of tea!
Tea Steeping Times
- Green: 1-2 minutes
- Black: 3-5 minutes
- White and Oolong: 4-6 minutes
- Tisane: 5-7 minutes
- Do not microwave the Munich- it has a metal band to hold the beaker secure.
- Hand wash all parts with soap and warm water. All parts are dishwasher safe, but take care as other items knocking into them may cause damage.
- Wipe down the body with a slightly damp cloth as needed, and dry with a soft dish towel.
- Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed!
- Backed by personal GROSCHE customer service. Please contact GROSCHE directly if we can help you in any way, we will do our best to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Please contact GROSCHE for all warranty needs. Please ensure you have your original product receipt with purchase date and price paid for all warranty inquiries.