Our newest teapot, the Monaco, has a more traditional design coupled with the same great features found in our other products. Medical grade borosilicate glass construction as well as a high-quality notched-glass infuser means that your tea will taste just the way the plant should. Additionally, the Monaco has a non-drip spout to make your tea experience clean and satisfying.
The Monaco will fit all of our warmers that we offer: the Sahara, Cairo, and Alexandria. It is made from heatproof borosilicate glass which is the perfect material for handling hot liquids like boiling water. The Monaco is dishwasher safe, but to avoid it being knocked around or getting hit by metal objects and getting damaged in the dishwasher, we recommend gently rinsing it out after use with some soapy water to keep it like new. The premium borosilicate glass is guaranteed against becoming cloudy even after years of use.
We do not recommend using the Monaco Infuser Teapot on the stove top. Boil water in a kettle and pour hot water into the teapot. Teapot is not for microwave use.
- Elegant and Subtle European design
- Removable Infuser allows you to stop steeping when your tea is just right
- Makes 4-5 cups of tea
- Eye-catching and functional design impresses guests and provides great tea experience
- Heat safe infuser pot
- Life time warranty against clouding
How to Steep Loose Leaf Tea
- Step 1: Remove the silicone cap and and wire-mesh infusion basket. Fill the basket with 1-2 teaspoons of tea leaves.
- Step 2: Remove the black outer lid and fill the teapot with hot water.
- Step 3: Replace the black lid, infusion basket, and silicone cap. Allow tea to steep for 1-7 minutes depending on preference and variety of tea (see below for a list of steeping times).
- Step 4: Remove the silicone cap and infusion basket to keep your tea from steeping further, and replace them to prevent spills. Enjoy your delicious cup of tea!
Tea Steeping Times
- Green: 1-2 minutes
- Black: 3-5 minutes
- White and Oolong: 4-6 minutes
- Tisane: 5-7 minutes
- Do not microwave.
- Hand wash all parts with soap and warm water. All parts are dishwasher safe, but take care as other items knocking into them may cause damage.
- Wipe down the body with a slightly damp cloth as needed, and dry with a soft dish towel.
- Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed!
- Backed by personal GROSCHE customer service. Please contact GROSCHE directly if we can help you in any way, we will do our best to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Please contact GROSCHE for all warranty needs. Please ensure you have your original product receipt with purchase date and price paid for all warranty inquiries