Would you like a true premium French Press coffee maker unlike the common types everybody else seems to have? Quality you can see and feel, makes you the tastiest coffee or tea and gives a bold look and presence to your table top. Thats the Madrid French press coffee and tea maker by Grosche. A uniquely designed and crafted French press with fine chrome construction makes for a wonderful table top coffee and tea making experience.
- A true premium quality french press coffee and tea maker, with borosilicate glass beaker and fine crafted chrome housing
- Brews 1 liter, 32 oz. of the best tasting coffee or tea, allowing the fullest flavor extraction from the coffee or tea
- Secondary filter is in the lid, turn the lid to close the spout and retain heat, turn back to pour
- Always use coarse ground coffee in a french press, (1 to 3 tablespoons per mug 300ml)
- You can also use this french press to make loose leaf or blooming tea. Replacements beakers are available from the manufacturer.
- Although this size makes 2-3 cups of coffee at a time it is often referred to as a 8 cup French press coffee maker in the marketplace
How to Use a French Press
- Step 1: Remove the press and place your coarse-ground coffee in the bottom of the beaker.
- Step 2: Pour hot water over the coffee grinds, taking care to soak them entirely.
- Step 3: Replace the lid and press, and wait 4 minutes for the coffee to steep.
- Step 4: Gently press down on the plunger to finish the flavour extraction. Your coffee is ready to serve!
- Remove beaker from body and hand wash with soap and warm water. The beaker is dishwasher safe, but take care as other items knocking into it could cause breakage.
- Hand-washing the plunger and filter mechanism is recommended.
- Wipe down the body with a slightly damp cloth as needed, and dry with a soft dish towel.
- Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
- Backed by personal GROSCHE customer service. Please contact GROSCHE directly if we can help you in any way, we will do our best to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Please contact GROSCHE for all warranty needs. Please ensure you have your original product receipt with purchase date and price paid for all warranty needs.