The Chrome premium French press features, as the name would suggest, a chrome finish for our popular Rome-inspired design.
Would you like a true premium French Press coffee maker unlike the common types everybody else seems to have? Quality you can see and feel, makes you the tastiest coffee or tea and gives a bold look and presence to your table top. That's the Chrome French press coffee and tea maker by Grosche. A unique and bold postured French press with a soft rubberized grip makes for a wonderful table top coffee and tea making experience. Commonly known as a French Press coffee maker, this style of manual coffee making has been long accepted as perhaps the best way to make full flavored coffee.
By allowing the coarse ground coffee (which is the grind you should always use in a french press – finer grinds can seep through the filters) to infuser completely over a few minutes, the flavors and oils extracted in this process are unmatched. It has a dual filter system, with the main press being one, and another one in the lid as well. When You make your coffee or tea, turn the lid to close the press while your coffee or tea steeps, and turn it again to open it to pour. That will retain heat and allow for better flavor for your coffee or tea. The Chrome French press coffee and tea maker is truly a premium French press unlike any other, for a connoisseur of fine tasting coffees or teas. Replacement beakers are available from the manufacturer as well.
The Chrome is dishwasher safe. Since it doesn't use any electricity, and is easy to rinse and clean, requires no disposable filters, a French press coffee and tea maker like Chrome is also perfect for for taking with you on your travels, or camping as well.
- A true premium quality french press coffee and tea maker, with borosilicate glass beaker and fine crafted chrome housing
- Brews 1 liter, 32 oz. of the best tasting coffee or tea, allowing the fullest flavor extraction from the coffee or tea
- Approximately 2-3 coffee mugs
- Secondary filter is in the lid, turn the lid to close the spout and retain heat, turn back to pour
- Always use coarse ground coffee in a french press, (1 to 3 tablespoons per mug 300ml)
- You can also use this French press to make loose leaf or blooming tea. Replacements beakers are available from the manufacturer.
- Although this size makes 2-3 cups of coffee at a time it is often referred to as a 8 cup French press coffee maker in the marketplace
How to Use a French Press
- Step 1: Remove the press and place your coarse-ground coffee in the bottom of the beaker.
- Step 2: Pour hot water over the coffee grinds, taking care to soak them entirely.
- Step 3: Replace the lid and press, and wait 4 minutes for the coffee to steep.
- Step 4: Gently press down on the plunger to finish the flavour extraction. Your coffee is ready to serve!
- Remove beaker from body and hand wash with soap and warm water. The beaker is dishwasher safe, but take care as other items knocking into it could cause breakage.
- Hand-washing the plunger and filter mechanism is recommended.
- Wipe down the body with a slightly damp cloth as needed, and dry with a soft dish towel.
- Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
- Backed by personal GROSCHE customer service. Please contact GROSCHE directly if we can help you in any way, we will do our best to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Please contact GROSCHE for all warranty needs. Please ensure you have your original product receipt with purchase date and price paid for all warranty needs.