Grosche delivers premium coffee, tea, drink ware, and more at a great value. Putting our “full flavour philosophy” first, every Grosche product is designed with you in mind.
The Grosche Boston is a true, premium-quality French press coffe and tea maker, able to brew fantastic coffee or tea with its dual-filtering system. French presses are regarded as the best way to make coffee; by using a coarse grind, the beans are able to infuse completely and the press fully extracts the oils needed for a full palette of flavour.
Boston features a 100% borosilicate glass beaker in a finely crafted chrome housing. Borosilicate glass is superior to soda-lime because it is highly heat-resistant; you can pour boiling water into the beaker and onto your grinds without worry about thermal shock. Of course, anything that touches your drink is both BPA and lead-free.
The first filter is a stainless-steel mesh backed by a stainless plate- this is what actually squeezes the coffee grinds or tea leaves down, extracting the true flavour that the grower intended. The second filter is at the mouth of the beaker, which prevents larger grinds that may have slipped by from landing in your drink. Boston's entire press mechanism is stainless steel, so it will not rust or impart a metallic taste into your drink.
Boston's chromed outer body not only looks stylish with its mirror-like sheen, but protects the beaker within and holds it secure while you pour. The beaker is easily removed for cleaning, and is dishwasher safe. In case of breakage, replacements are available from our website or from the manufacturer.
Finally, the Comfort-Grip handle is easy to hold and will let your pour your coffee or tea with ease.
Do note that in extreme cases it is possible to crack borosilicate glass from thermal shock. For example, pouring boiling liquid from the vessel and submerging it in cold water may cause damage.
The GROSCHE Boston is our high-quality answer to a world filled with 'so-so'. Eye catching, modern design made with usability and our 'Full Flavour Philosophy' in mind make the Boston a great choice for any tabletop.
- A truly premium French press coffee maker
- 1000ml / 34 fl.oz. capacity (8 cup)
- Approx. 3 Coffee Mugs
- 100% borosilicate glass beaker: safe for hot liquids and flavour-neutral
- Naturally BPA and lead-free
- Chromed steel body protects the beaker and holds it in place while you pour
- Stainless-steel filter, plunger, and fittings are food-safe and worry-free.
- Secondary filter to keep any extra grinds from entering your drink
- Comfort-Grip handle is sturdy and easy to hold
- Made to last: replacement beakers and filters available from Grosche, if needed.
How to Use a French Press
- Step 1: Remove the press and place your coarse-ground coffee in the bottom of the beaker.
- Step 2: Pour hot water over the coffee grinds, taking care to soak them entirely.
- Step 3: Replace the lid and press, and wait 4 minutes for the coffee to steep.
- Step 4: Gently press down on the plunger to finish the flavour extraction. Your coffee is ready to serve!
- Remove beaker from body and hand wash with soap and warm water. The beaker is dishwasher safe, but take care as other items knocking into it could cause breakage.
- Hand-washing the plunger and filter mechanism is recommended.
- Wipe down the body with a slightly damp cloth as needed, and dry with a soft dish towel.
- Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
- Backed by personal GROSCHE customer service. Please contact GROSCHE directly if we can help you in any way, we will do our best to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Please contact GROSCHE for all warranty needs. Please ensure you have your original product receipt with purchase date and price paid for all warranty needs.